Sigil's Premiere Detective Agency
Diarmuid ben Vellens
An urban hunter
Human Male Gestalt Urban Ranger 5 / Soul Knife 5
BAB +5 Fort +6 ,Ref +7, Will +7, Init +2 AC: 18 (+2 dex +6 armour)
Str 14 (+2) Dex 15 (+2) Con 12 (+1) Int 12 (+1) Wis 14 (+2) Cha 14 (+2)
2 favoured enemies (need to pick two groups), Animal Companion, Wild Empathy (1d20+4) , Spells – 1) 1, Mind blade, Throw Mind Blade, Psychic Strike +1d8, +1 Mind Blade, Free Draw, Shape Mind Blade.Skills:
- Gather Information +16 (+2 in Sigil) (8 ranks +2 Cha +2 Feat +4 competency)
- Search +11 (8 ranks + 1 Int +2 feat)
- Listen +12 (8 ranks +2 Wis +2 feat)
- Spot +12 (8 ranks +2 Wis +2 feat)
- Knowledge (Sigil) +13 (8 ranks +1 Int +4 competency)
- Bluff +11 (8 ranks +2 Cha +1 competency)
- Sense Motive +8 (6 ranks +2 Wis)
- Diplomacy +8 (2 ranks +4 synergy +2 Cha)
Feats: Investigator (+2 Gather information and Search), Alertness (+2 listen and spot), Two Weapon Defense (+1 AC when using two weapons), Two Weapon Combat Style (bonus), Urban Tracking (bonus), Weapon Focus (mind blade)(bonus), Wild Talent (bonus)
HD: 5d10 + 5, hp: 32Melee attack:
- Twin Mind Blades +6/+6 dmg 1d6+2 crit 19-20/x2
- Thrown Mind Blade +8 dmg 1d6+3 crit 19-20/x2
- MW Chain Shirt +2 (AC +6, max dex +4, chk -1) 4,250gp
- Log book of Hunts, spare parchment, quills, ink
- Cloak of Resistance +1 (+1 to all saves) 1,000gp
- Ring of the Hunter (+4 to Gather Information) 1,600gp
- Sigil Guidebook (+4 to Knowledge: Sigil) 1,600gp
- Potion of Cure Moderate Wounds 300gp
- Oil of Bless Weapon (1 application) 100gp
- Dark Glasses of Secrecy (+1 Bluff) 100gp
- Ring of the Hunter – a simple gold ring inscribed with the sigul of the Order of the Hunt, this item aids the Hunter in tracking his prey. This particular variety was created for use in Urban environments and provides a +4 competency bonus to Gather Information checks.
- Sigil Guidebook – looted from the first person that presumed if Diarmuid was in Sigil with no weapons then he couldn’t defend himself, this book has a wealth of information about the City of Doors and provides a +4 competence bonus to Knowledge (Sigil) checks. However, the trapped spirit within the book is not always as cooperative as it might be, making using the book a little hazardous at the best of times.
- Glasses of Secrecy – these circular-lensed glasses hide the wearers eyes, giving him a +1 competency bonus to his Bluff checks.
Member of the Order of the Hunt, an inter-planar organisation dedicated to tracking and apprehension. He will take on any task, for a price, but at the moment he is working from Sigil in the Planar Detective Agency.